After a few attempts, I managed to get a photograph of an orange piece I'd planned to blog about last week:
I made the piece to sew into a purse/wallet for my friend, but I was concerned some of the fabric wasn't attached as well as I'd like for something which would get lots of handling, so I made another piece:
I even managed to get a closer pic of this one too:
And this is some of the synthetic embellishments I used:
Inbetween the two large pieces, I made a medium sized piece with the same colour theme, I used less fabric on this piece and more embellishent fibres, especially silk throwster's waste and silk hankies:
Of course, today is the first bright, sunny day for ages, and I could probably get much better photos now!
Life Imitates Art
10 hours ago