Friday 16 December 2011

The Felting and Fiber Studio Forum

We recently started a forum for felt and fibre enthusiasts to come together and share their love of all things fibrey. We already have quite a lot of members and there's a really nice community spirit. We'd love to have more members though. We don't have many members who's main passion is spinning, knitting, weaving, or crocheting and it'd be great to hear about a wider variety of skills and crafts. We'd also love to hear from fibre enthusiasts, whether it's wool, alpaca, cotton or even nylon (but not in the weird way, don't even look for it on flickr, it's not nice!). So, if you're interested in any aspect of fibre arts or crafts, from raising alpacas to dyeing cotton threads, we'd really love you to be part of our community to share your photos, give advice, ask for help and share the fun :)
http://feltandfiberstudio.proboards.com/
The site is set to Private to keep out spammers and freeloaders, so you'll have to register, but we check often to approve accounts :)

2 comments:

  1. A few days ago, just by chance, I came accross this website: http://feltingandfiberstudio.com/ saw your name, thought that carried weight to make it an interesting site. I linked it on my site http://florcita.eu/wordpress/?p=2382 and then... thngs happened and couldn't come by to drop a line and let you all know. But now I see there is a forum too! Excellent stuff! I might have to join then... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariana :)
    Thanks. I saw you linked to the forum on your blog, I was looking at it the other day and wishing I could crochet, and spin and make lovely porcelain :)
    I'm glad you joined the forum, I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete