Saturday 4 May 2013

Collage Sheets

I've been working on a few more designs for collage sheets to sell on etsy. I already have a few on there, but haven't sold any yet. I thought I'd upload a few sample sheets for anyone who'd like to try them, and hopefully get some feedback. All the images are derived from my own original artwork: oil, acrylic, gouache and watercolour paintings; pastels; glass paintings; digital designs and patterns and digitally altered versions of original artwork. All the images are high quality 300 dpi resolution. Two of the collage sheets feature 9 ATC sized images (3.5 x 2.5 inches). This is a sample of the first one:
You can download the full sized original here.
This is the second ATC sample sheet:


You can download the full sized original here.
This third sheet features smaller images, these tile sized images are  9.08 x 5.08 cm or 3.57 x 2 inches each. There's also a border strip sample too.


You can download the full sized original here.
The last sheet features small tiles, 3.81 x 1.91 or 1.5 x 0.75 inches, suitable for using on bamboo tiles.


You can download the full sized original here.

Feel free to download and print and use in your artwork, all I ask is that my copyright is respected and that the images aren't sold, nor distributed on a large scale, either as a digital file, on a CD/DVD or as prints of the whole sheet or images as is. It'd be nice to get credit if any of the images are used and I'd really love to see anything that is made using them, and get your feedback :)



4 comments:

  1. They look amazing Zed, you really are very talented and i cant wait to try one lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great tiles, and sure to inspire me. I'll have to put my thinking cap on. Love your work Zed.

    ReplyDelete