I tried so many times to get photos of the felt I made for these, but it was either too dark and they didn't come out, or they were weirdly orangey. So, I have no good photos until the pieces were made into covers, even Photoshop couldn't help! This is a cover I made for an A6 address book, I used an old gardening notebook I made for my girlfriend as inspiration. This is the front:
And this is the back, with silk carrier rods:
This is a cover for an A6 address book too, I used some stripey tops I got from wollknoll and some rainbow trilobal nylon:
This is a bigger one, a cover for an A5 diary or notebook. It is Merino and lots of different silk pieces. I can't decide which side I like best, so this is side one:
And this is side two:
The Big Textile Show 2018…..
15 hours ago