I had 3 more pieces to finish before I could put my sewing stuff away. They are all notebook covers made from fabric collage pieces I made a few years ago. I thought it was a waste to have them all rolled up and put on a shelf out of the way. I managed to get the parts that needed to be machine stitched all sewn up, and now I just need to finish off the edges by hand. I did finish one yesterday. It was from a collage of autumnal rusty colours. It's mostly fabric, but has some art yarns sewn in too. I used some braid and delrin clips to make a closure.
This is the back:
I had a really nice fabric piece that I'd used as part of the collage piece and used this for lining to hide all the stitches:
I thought I'd have a few pictures of the other part finished pieces, but it's been raining and been really dark, but they were made from multi coloured collages. Hopefully they'll be finished over the weekend, but here's a supermacro just because :)
Playing natural prints and dyes 天然植物印與染
1 day ago